Friday, February 26, 2016

CRAZY CAR ATTACK!

We were in the dark, beautiful outdoors. We were not in a jungle. We were about to hop into the fire red van. My sister Violet slowly maneuvered into the van because she was tired and did not want to go. But I leaped into the van like a frog on a bouncy ball.
A little later we were on the sleek, black, bumpy, wet road. It was dark and super rainy. Then we turned into the narrow curb.                                                    
Suddenly dad yelled, ”Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What is going on?Ok I will say it again. What is going on?”
I’m confused. He’s going crazy! No he’s going crazy! I thought.
Suddenly he yelled again “I don't want an accident!.”
“Calm down,” I say in the darkness.
After dad was calm he said in a calm voice, “Okay it’s all done. We are in Ohio!”  
“Awesome” I exclaim.




THE END

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dear Dad, thank you for going on my blog.

      Delete
    2. you are welcome

      Delete
  2. I like how you describe things. It's amazing. You do so good for a third grader. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the coment Grandma. Another thing I can do to my blog is add things from my google drive. Is that amazing?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the coment Grandma. Another thing I can do to my blog is add things from my google drive. Is that amazing?

      Delete