Monday, January 4, 2016

My Christmas Presents and Christmas Break

 I had a good Christmas. I got lots of presents this year. I got a beginner box of  K'nex and I also got doctor stuff. I got most of the things at least. I got a Stethoscope and a blood pressure cuff.   Also I got one of those things that the doctor looks in your eyes, nose and ears. I got a whole set. Also my Christmas Break was awesome. I got 3 sleepovers at my nana´s. It was a thing I could do over and over again. P.S My sister was annoying. She asked are you going to school again.    
Image result for christmas tree

3 comments:

  1. Whats k'nex? I got a kindle for Christmas! Did you get everything on your Christmas list? and why did you add the last sentence?
    From:Selena To:Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was amazing. Great job.From; Pierce your kid wish

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was amazing. Great job.From; Pierce your kid wish

    ReplyDelete